CONDITIONS OF USE
No Information Warranties or Liability
Although efforts are made to ensure that the information and services on the website are kept current and free of errors or inaccuracies, the information is provided without warranty of any kind. The company does not warrant that the website will be available and meet your requirements, that access will be uninterrupted, that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your computer system. The company or its agents, employees or contractors are not responsible for and will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages whatsoever (including direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages) arising out of or in connection with your use of or inability to use the online web-store or the information or services found therein.
Access privileges to this website and the related services or any portion thereof may be terminated at any time, without notice, at the sole discretion of the CI Gear.
- Orders received before 2 PM EST are generally processed and shipped the same day provided item is in stock.
- Orders received after 2 PM EST are shipped the next business day provided item is in stock.
- Your card will be charged the day your order is processed.
- International Orders will take longer to ship in most cases as they are specially processed.
- Some items are special order or drop shipped by manufacturers and can take 1-5 business days to process an order.
- When you place your order you will receive an invoice by email. On your invoice there will be a link to view the status of your order.
Shipping (Within Continental USA and Canada)
- CI Gear ships using a variety of professional couriers including Fedex, UPS, Purolator, DHL and TNT.
- The Shipping Address must be a valid physical address. CI Gear does not ship to P.O. Boxes. A daytime phone number for the Shipping Location is required in case there is a delivery problem.
- Shipping costs are best estimates. If actual shipping cost is significantly higher than estimated shipping cost, we will contact you before processing the order. If you do not respond, we can not process the order.
- International Orders (Outside Continental USA and Canada)CI Gear ships worldwide. However, we can only accept orders from verifiable companies. International Orders placed by individuals may not be accepted.
- We accept payment for International Orders by Wire Transfer. To pay by wire transfer, put all the items you want into the shopping basket and start to checkout. You will soon be emailed with the total and the Wire Transfer information.
- To pay by Credit Card, simply place your order online. In order to process International Credit Card Orders we require a completed/signed Credit Card Authorization form along with both sides of the credit card used and a copy of a photo ID or passport to us.
- All International orders must be shipped to the Bill To address.
- All applicable brokerage fees, duties, and taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
- Standard warranty is 12 months commencing from the shipping dateWarranty does not cover damages by accident, natural disaster, neglect, misuse or improper use of the equipmentIf a product is deemed to be faulty within the warranty period, Customer may return it to to the manufacturer or to CI Gear for repair via the RMA process. The manufacturer will repair the product (or replace at its discretion), perform functional testing, and ship it back to the Customer. CI Gear will bear one-way shipping charges for the repaired unit to be returned.
- If a product is deemed to be faulty outside the warranty period, Customer must contact the manufacturer for repair. Customer will bear two-way shipping charges and repair costs.
- At the time of purchase, Customers may purchase an extended warranty. Extended warranties include parts and labor, but exclude shipping charges. Shipping costs will be the Customer’s responsibility.
- International customers will bear two-way shipping charges for DOA return or RMA to locations outside of the USA and Canada.
- Before returning any product for repair, please follow the RMA process described below
- Dead on Arrival (DOA)
- If a product is deemed to be DOA, CI Gear must be notified within 1 week.RMA process will be applicable for returning the DOA product to CI Gear.CI Gear will will forward the replacement product immediately and bear two-way shipping charges.
- RMA Process (Return Materials Authorization)
- Before returning any product for repair, please contact the manufacturer for technical support. If hardware is faulty, manufacturer will issue a ticket #, reference # or RMA #.Manufacturer will advise where item is to be returned.Contact CI Gear if applicable for return instructions. Please ensure faulty units are well-packed and well-protected.
Returns and Cancelled Orders
- Cancelled or Partially Cancelled Orders are subject to a 20% restocking fee or $50 whichever is higher.Returns are only accepted if items are unopened, unused, in original packaging and returned within a period of 30 days from date of purchase. Restocking fees apply.
- Returned items are eligible for a store credit which is valid for 12 months. Shipping charges are non refundable.Customer will bear shipping charges for returned items.
- Software licenses, subscriptions, services and technical support are non-refundable.
- Incomplete or Inaccurate Contents
- Please verify the contents of your package(s) immediately upon receipt. Product shortages or incorrect products shipped must be reported within 48 hours of delivery.