Microsoft Teams Phone System Solutions
Are you using Microsoft 365 and love Microsoft Teams? We do too. Microsoft Teams is a powerful collaboration and meeting tool that can help you work efficiently from anywhere. We can help you integrate your phone system and phone lines with Teams so you can use your Teams client as your phone extension without sacrificing the functionality of your phone system.
We can enable you to use SIP Trunks or your phone system extensions with Microsoft Teams so you can make/receive calls with the rest of the world from your Teams client, eliminating the need to switch applications and while saving money on expensive Microsoft Calling Plans.
- Easy Setup
Make and receive callsusing Teams without any additional hardware or software
- Hassle Free
Keep your existing phone system, phone lines and phone numbers
- No Disruption, Keep PBX call flows
Configured call flows, call centre and compliance features can remain as they are
- Low Cost
SIP Trunks are an affordable alternative to Microsoft Teams calling plans.
- Keep your number
RingOffice can port numbers from all major carriers across Canada and USA
- Keep existing desk phones and devices
No need to remove your existing desk phones as they can work alongside Teams.
Integrating with Microsoft Teams requires appropriate Microsoft Licensing:
- If using Microsoft 365 Business Essentials, Standard or Premium, either the Common Area Phone License Add-on or the Microsoft 365 Business Voice (without Calling Plan) will be required. The latter includes Phone System and PSTN Conferencing. This is good for up to 300 users.
- If using Microsoft 365 E1 or E3, then the Phone System License Add-on will be required. An optional PSTN Conferencing Add-on is also available.
- If using Microsoft 365 E5, then no additional licensing is needed since this already includes Phone System.
We can design and implement a fully managed, secure and reliable Microsoft Teams Phone System solution for you and provide class leading personalized customer service and technical support. Contact us today to discuss how your organization could benefit from Microsoft Teams phone system solution.