Remote Phone System Support covers many popular platforms including 3CX, FreePBX, and Grandstream UCM phone systems. Support is delivered via email, phone and remote access to the customer’s phone system. This prepaid plan is valid for 60 days. Monthly and annual support plans are also available.
We will assist with diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution of reported issues. The scope of our support covers your phone system, phones, gateways, adapters, including but not necessarily limited to the following:
- System design, configuration and migration
- Maintenance, system upgrades, disaster recovery
- Phone, Gateway or Adapter configuration and troubleshooting
- Incoming and Outgoing call flow design
- Configuration of local and remote extensions
- Firewall and Network configuration help
- Working with hardware vendors and 3CX on your behalf
- Customization of phone templates for specific needs
- Feature and configuration training
- Interoperability issues
Support is delivered on a best effort basis. Time is deducted in hourly increments with a 1 hour per incident minimum. For simpler issues, multiple requests can be addressed in the same hour. Please note that all questions may involve behind the scenes research, investigation or vendor consultation to make sure they are answered accurately, regardless of how easy a question might seem to be.