Remote Technical Support for IT environments, networks, servers, computers, backup, disaster recovery, etc. – 4 Hours prepaid plan
Remote IT Support is delivered via email, phone and remote access to the customer’s systems. This prepaid plan is valid for 60 days. Monthly and annual support plans are also available.
We will assist with diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution of reported issues. The scope of our IT support may include cover your IT environment, network, servers, computers, backup, disaster recovery, including but not necessarily limited to the following:
- System design, configuration and troubleshooting
- Maintenance, patching and system upgrades
- Cloud or on premise system migration
- Disaster Recovery and/or Business Continuity Planning
- Firewall and Network design, configuration or optimizing
- Working with hardware and software vendors on your behalf
- Feature and configuration training
- Interoperability issues
Support is delivered on a best effort basis. Time is deducted in hourly increments with a 1 hour per incident minimum. For simpler issues, multiple requests can be addressed in the same hour. Please note that all questions may involve behind the scenes research, investigation or vendor consultation to make sure they are answered accurately, regardless of how easy a question might seem to be.